E-book: How to build your own career page
This e-book gives you six tips on how you can build an effective career section, that attracts future talent. Considering creating your own career page? Follow this guide to get started.
It does not require a web developer to create a career page, as one usual works with standard ‘drag-and-drop’ modules that are simple to customise. The challenge presents itself in finding and developing the right content.
Six Tips for Building a Successful Career Page
- Include photos of real employees
- Make it easy-to-use for the candidate
- Streamline your processes
- Video content makes the most impact
- Be open to dialogue
- Make your employees into ambassadors
If you would like to download the e-book How to build your own career page, fill out the form below and get it sent directly to your email.